Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ally Bongo
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ST got some TLC as it will have to be going at some point
soon.
2 dogs 2 kids on the way and a dock off huge pram or I but a trailer and roof rack.
LOL

So thought the car deserved some attention and it always turns out nice even when the sky isn't.

Sea Grey

Elbow greese running short now

Even the roof got it.

·
NEIL
6,177 Posts
2 dogs & 2 kids all arriving @ once ....

U gotta bad deal .....

·
Ally Bongo
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dogs already here but 2 bambinos due at end of July (gonna need a Scania to get about) haha

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
Very
dude!

I swapped from a Zed to the Mondy to fit a new family although I guess you'll be after a TXS Wagon!

·
Petrol Head
935 Posts
Apart from looking at Autotrader etc, personally I'd go to a couple of dealers, show some interest in buying say a Mondeo Tit-X, and see what they'd offer you on trade in. Then add about £1500 to that figure to give you a private sale number.

And of course if you want something to replace it, 4 door with fun and ISOFIX child fixings, there is always the Mitsubishi Exo-X.......

·
Trundling along
854 Posts
Grey is the coolest colour, shame it has to go but I guess life moves on, but rather you than me I've done with the whole kids thing.

Well I thought I had.............. now it's grand kids but I least I get to give them back!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,830 Posts
Apart from looking at Autotrader etc, personally I'd go to a couple of dealers, show some interest in buying say a Mondeo Tit-X, and see what they'd offer you on trade in. Then add about £1500 to that figure to give you a private sale number.

And of course if you want something to replace it, 4 door with fun and ISOFIX child fixings, there is always the Mitsubishi Exo-X.......
I've heard about the Mitsubishi EVO's but this is a new one on me??

·
Flat out!
4,984 Posts
Geat finish there man. I love the FST in grey. With silver ST door stripes I think might be my fav colour combo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.