Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2014 there's a few show I plan to attend, which I intend to once again organize stands/meets at them for, for on here, STdriveRS.co.uk and our sister site over on TalkFord.com.

These shows are as follows:

A dyno day at Dream Science in Hull, the date has yet to be confirmed at the moment, but looking at some time February or March time 2014 all being well.

Multi Ford Forum meet/show at Squires Café near Leeds, on Sunday the 6th of April 2014.

Classic Ford Show at Santapod, on Sunday the 1st June 2014.

The 12th Northern Performance Ford Rally at Thoresby Park, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, Sunday the 29th June 2014.

A new one for me in 2014 is Hull Motor Show, at Hull if you hadn't already guessed, around the end of August 2014 on a Sunday.

Multi Ford Forum meet/show at Squires Café near Leeds, which will be on a Sunday, around the end of September I guess.

One other show that I am thinking about is the RS National Day at Donington Park, which will be held on Sunday the 20th July 2014. It maybe a RS themed event but there seems to be more and more other Fords attending these days, as long as it's a Ford they seem happy to have you there. If there is enough interest on here I will consider organizing it. If you are interested in attending it with TalkFord.com and StdriveRS.co.uk please let me know.

So as and when needed new threads/topics will be posted up for the above shows and meets on here, if your interested in joining us at them on the day keep an eye out for them. If you would like to register your interest in any of the above shows and meets post down on here you are and which one and as I know more I shall do my best to keep you up to date, any questions please ask.

·
Regular ST poster
3,502 Posts
Are we doing Ford Fair this year? Might sign up with STOC if not.

RS National day has tracktime doesn't it so I would be up for coming :L

·
Post Whore
11,291 Posts
Balders I'm interested in Santa Pod and Donington Park (my home turf!) but it will depend on hols and other interests which haven't got published dates yet. Put me down as a possible please. :L

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jonsen, am sorry I can't tell you if there doing Ford Fair or not, thats nowt to do with me. As per normal it seems to be left to the last minute till after everyone has got bored of waiting for it to be posted up and then confirmed they are going with other forums instead. I do believe RS National day at Donnington Park has track time, will keep you updated when I know more. :L

Noted Pete. Just confirm when you know one way or another fella. :L

·
Regular ST poster
3,502 Posts
Okay will book up with STOC :l

1 - 5 of 5 Posts