Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bit of a issue. my st220 has blown over a dozen 7.5a fuses since i put fuel in to the car. there has been a computer connected that did not find a fault. car was running fine until i put petrol in the tank and it was correct fuel put in lol. turned the key and had no ignition but all dash lights and head and rear lights were on. stereo was working fine as well. when replacing fuse 67 it wants to start but it does not and will blow that fuse every time its replaced. any ideas on what may be the cause?

many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a bit of a issue. my st220 has blown over a dozen 7.5a fuses since i put fuel in to the car. there has been a computer connected that did not find a fault. car was running fine until i put petrol in the tank and it was correct fuel put in lol. turned the key and had no ignition but all dash lights and head and rear lights were on. stereo was working fine as well. when replacing fuse 67 it wants to start but it does not and will blow that fuse every time its replaced. any ideas on what may be the cause?

many thanks
Hi
Did u get to the bottom of this. Have a similar problem lol
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts