Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, first post & after some quick help if possible! My ST220 has just had some paintwork done to the inner sills, the dealer has removed the VIN sticker to do this! I'm not sure if there were any other stickers on the B pillar too? If any ST220 owners could post up a pic of that area that would be great. If anyone is worried about posting a VIN (never understood this TBH-it's on full show under the windscreen ayway!!) please just smudge out the details, it's the position of the sticker & which stickers are there I'd like to get right :) I've looked on Google & some cars seem to have another sticker but i do not recall this, only the VIN? Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, any chance you could get the whole of the VIN in shot so i can get the position 100%? I don't recall mine having the airbag sticker, wonder if this was dropped on later cars?? Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks! If anyone else has a 220 can you check yours too? I really don't recall the airbag sticker but would like it all back to original :) Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent, thank you! Looks like they stopped putting the air bag sticker on to save a few pennies!! You may want to check the edges of your scuff plates, mine had rubbed the paint off so it had started to corrode very lightly!! Sorted under warranty with no quibbles which I thought was pretty good. Thanks alot again guys, can now get this finished :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, never mind save a few pennies according to the dealer they would be saing POUNDS. Sit down......

Mondeo-Airbag Decal
Part Number: 1055446
Retail Price: £15.87

For a tiny sticker??!! Thought Ford parts were cheap!!!!

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
Hmm, never mind save a few pennies according to the dealer they would be saing POUNDS. Sit down......

Mondeo-Airbag Decal
Part Number: 1055446
Retail Price: £15.87

For a tiny sticker??!! Thought Ford parts were cheap!!!!
You must be joking dude, that's the norm for Frauds? Frauds Main Stealer pricing is ludicrous at best.... :blink:

Have a look at how much they want for Rear FL Reflector......
http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_mondeo_st_tdci_rear_bumper_reflector_lh_2005-2007_45_door_saloon_f_1364876.htm
..... That's just for one AND you still need the trim piece! :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pricing does seem to have gone silly on Ford parts. Some pieces surprise with being so CHEAP but bits you'd expect to be cheap are silly money. £15 on a bit of plastic is bad but £15 for for a STICKER!!! Yeah OK................

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts