Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me if i have got the right spark plugs for my car, they are AGSF32FM, gonna change them at the weekend, but the parts guy seemed a bit distant, so thought i'd check before i pull em out.
Cheers, wayne.

·
Registered
138 Posts
No mate they are the standard V6 ones, fordpartsuk.com quoted me AWSF22FS (3936373) for the ST200 and they worked out cheaper than the standard V6 ones as well!!!

·
On an ST forum, without an ST. Hmmm!!
401 Posts
If you can wait until tonight I'll get you the number off my bill. Had mine changed yesterday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Reggie, that would help. Did stress to the bloke it was a 200 and i'm sure it said 205ps on his parts screen (what i could see of it) but any help appreciated.
P.S. they told me gap should be 1.37mm which they where
cheers wayne

·
Registered
3 Posts
gap depends on the plug, the Ford and NGK are 1.3mm
The difference between them is the ST200 ones are one heat range colder than the std V6 ones, both will physically fit into each engine, but too hot a plug- i.e. std V6 plug in ST200 can cause problems like detonation, too cold ST200 plug in std V6 may cause plug fouling and mis-fire. I doubt it TBH as modern ignition systems should be able to overcome the plug fouling.
If you drive the car "hard" then a colder plug is always a wise choice.

·
On an ST forum, without an ST. Hmmm!!
401 Posts
Bugger, sorry mate, the bill has a weird code on it. F3936373. Don't know what that is but it don't look like a part number to me. Anyway the cost is ?5.28 each before VAT if that helps. Sorry.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Bugger, sorry mate, the bill has a weird code on it. F3936373. Don't know what that is but it don't look like a part number to me. Anyway the cost is ?5.28 each before VAT if that helps. Sorry.
Thats OK mate it ties up with the part number i gave him in my first post

1 - 10 of 10 Posts