Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone tell me if the St200 was launched in any other colour than Ford imperial blue. I used to own a black st24 which suited the car perfectly and would love to own a 200 in panther black without shelling out ?2000+ for a respray!

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,923 Posts
In the uk it was only sold in the blue although the police had a batch of white ones built by Ford and most of those are on the second hand market

I believe that in europe it was offered in 5 or 6 different colours and one of those was black but to get one you'll end up with a left hand drive version

·
stranger
6 Posts
In the uk it was only sold in the blue although the police had a batch of white ones built by Ford and most of those are on the second hand market

I believe that in europe it was offered in 5 or 6 different colours and one of those was black but to get one you'll end up with a left hand drive version
Yep, they certainly made a red in Europe.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i heard a rumour the UK police had some in silver aswell?
Not sure about the silver ones, never seen those, definately white ones though.

As for the green one, I saw that advertised somewhere, the write up said something about it, can't remember for sure but may the 'eco-friendly' version ????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.