Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Any one have or know of any one who has the rear bumper mouldings for an 05 ST TDCI rear ??

Dom not need the reflectors (But would look better with them) but all 3 mouldings wanted.

If someone is out their.. I am willing to pay.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a set but the 2 outer mouldings need reflectors but they can be bought separately.... They are in good condition..,,Make an offer..,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi M3RCHL1Z4,

I really have not got a clue on the value, so let me know what you would be happy to take and we will go with that.

have you got any idea where I could get the reflectors from ?

Jon

·
Registered
76 Posts
reflectors are very seldom to come in ebay so i bet the quickest is throught the dealers...make me an offer, mate...i don't know really....

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
reflectors are very seldom to come in ebay so i bet the quickest is throught the dealers...make me an offer, mate...i don't know really....
The side mouldings with reflectors are £43 each from Frauds!

Rare as Rocking Horse sh*t on Fleabay!

As a rough guide I paid £28(including postage) for all 3 pre-FL mouldings (2nd hand) on Fleabay about a month ago!

·
Registered
76 Posts
The side mouldings with reflectors are £43 each from Frauds!

Rare as Rocking Horse sh*t on Fleabay!

As a rough guide I paid £28(including postage) for all 3 pre-FL mouldings (2nd hand) on Fleabay about a month ago!
is it on ebay?
sorry, mate...but i won't be able to accept 28 for them cause i paid more than that....and i think i'll keep them now since i already have the reflectors to complete the set....

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
is it on ebay?
sorry, mate...but i won't be able to accept 28 for them cause i paid more than that....and i think i'll keep them now since i already have the reflectors to complete the set....
They appear and then disappear on Ebay in minutes!

Very rare and expensive from a main dealer!

My prices were just a guide to help you set a fair value for them!

That's why I fitted pre-FL trim!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts