Ford ST/RS Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Check out's it MOT history, you can get all the details you need from his pic's, which are the "Document reference number from V5C registration certificate" which is: 21368062066 and you will also need the "Vehicle registration mark from number plate" which is: EN56ATX. Enter them in the link below and have a good read from top to bottom.

http://motinfo.direct.gov.uk/internet/jsp/ECHID-Internet-History-Request.jsp

Oh dear. It should never be failing on some of those things though. Do people not check their own cars before MOTs? I.e measure your tyre tread, check your lights.

Turns out its not so good after all!!

Oh dear. It should never be failing on some of those things though. Do people not check their own cars before MOTs? I.e measure your tyre tread, check your lights.

Turns out its not so good after all!!
You say that like your surprised dude.....?

I firmly believe that so long as it starts when they turn the key most folks don't care.... Sad...... Sad but true!

Is reversed back 2 front not the right way round then ...???

Reactions: clansman
Bloody hell that's an advert and a half. If it's that good why is he selling it?

Oh and did he mention the bash on the rear bumper between the reflectors on this perfect car? Or is that where the sagging bumper was screw fixed and the grill trim bent pulling it off?

I expect that's why he left the car wet as well, a wet car hides a lot of marks and scratches

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.