Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Pete, some of you may know me as siruncle from TalkFord, others may not. I've took on the job of trying to get some local meets going as, to be perfectly honest, there's nothing to do round here... Having had a look for members i've found a lot of people that have signed up have been "one hit wonders" but there's gotta be some regulars that are on here most quite a lot. What i'm trying to achieve is a meet where everyone can come and get to know other members, have a good laugh, show us what you've got and maybe swap tips in person instead of just on here. I'd like it to be family orientated, so maybe the first meet could be something for all the family, so as well as getting to know other members the kids and the other half can have a good time too, (and maybe even the dog!!!). So if you are interested, drop me a line, on this topic or via a message, i'll find it as i pop on quite a lot, and if i haven't drop me a line on Talkford. I'll keep you all updated on here if anything is going to happen, and you'll all be very welcome. Thanks for your time reading this, and hopefully i might get to meet some of you in person as everyone on here and Talkford seems so friendly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm Pete, some of you may know me as siruncle from TalkFord, others may not. I've took on the job of trying to get some local meets going as, to be perfectly honest, there's nothing to do round here... Having had a look for members i've found a lot of people that have signed up have been "one hit wonders" but there's gotta be some regulars that are on here most quite a lot. What i'm trying to achieve is a meet where everyone can come and get to know other members, have a good laugh, show us what you've got and maybe swap tips in person instead of just on here. I'd like it to be family orientated, so maybe the first meet could be something for all the family, so as well as getting to know other members the kids and the other half can have a good time too, (and maybe even the dog!!!). So if you are interested, drop me a line, on this topic or via a message, i'll find it as i pop on quite a lot, and if i haven't drop me a line on Talkford. I'll keep you all updated on here if anything is going to happen, and you'll all be very welcome. Thanks for your time reading this, and hopefully i might get to meet some of you in person as everyone on here and Talkford seems so friendly.
Hi I've just bought an st and would like to join a club and show it, any one with ideas which is a good club.i live in oakham

1 - 2 of 2 Posts