Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just bought a mk3 mondeo st tdci and the touch screen unit that controls everything doesn’t seem to work but not sure it’s the actual unit. The buttons down the left work heaters, which are on full blast constantly (and hot). The options of radio, home, cd etc work, in a sense of the change the screen view but I can’t get the radio to work, same with sat nav. I’ve bought another unit and the problem is still there, which suggest it’s something that connected to unit. I’ve unplugged battery, didn’t work and I’ve read that the resister can be faulty but this model has the Bosch version so not sure if this is the same?!? Basically, I have unit that doesn’t work but heaters are on full blast ... and it’s too hot to drive with heaters on!!! Any advice would be really appreciated.

·
Getting better
1,125 Posts
I’ve just bought a mk3 mondeo st tdci and the touch screen unit that controls everything doesn’t seem to work but not sure it’s the actual unit. The buttons down the left work heaters, which are on full blast constantly (and hot). The options of radio, home, cd etc work, in a sense of the change the screen view but I can’t get the radio to work, same with sat nav. I’ve bought another unit and the problem is still there, which suggest it’s something that connected to unit. I’ve unplugged battery, didn’t work and I’ve read that the resister can be faulty but this model has the Bosch version so not sure if this is the same?!? Basically, I have unit that doesn’t work but heaters are on full blast ... and it’s too hot to drive with heaters on!!! Any advice would be really appreciated.
Hi.
You'll find it a bit dead here these days, but maybe a code reader would give you a clue? There was a guy on here called LIIXXY who knew all about the Denso unit, but I've no idea if he still looks on this forum. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts