Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

Looking to change my '01 ST24 to a ST220 in the next month when I make a killing on my house sale (haha - I hope)

There seems to be plenty of online car showrooms that knock a good 5-6K off the price of a new ST (namely Gearsticks, Virgincars, Buyacar, NewRegCars) by selling pre-reg stock. All option packs/colours/extras are available as per Ford dealers.

Has anyone got any experience of these, good or bad?
Where did you chaps source your STs from? Dealers or online?

Any help/info appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

·
stranger
83 Posts
Hi m8,

I sourced my 2004 ST220 via internet (Autocar)website, you can search on ST220 model nationwide, picture and pricesor try Ford Direct. My car was bought from Ford dealer forecourt price for 1 year old was ?16k,got him down to ?14,500.(11k miles). You might want to check when buying from these sites you have mentioned that the are Uk spec ST220, don't know if there is much difference. And finally you lose to much buying it brand new.Hope this helps good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers matey.

Seen a few on Autotrader.
The sites I mention specifically sell new cars that are pre-reg'd to give the manufacturers their car figureres and then sit around on an airfield or something, unsold!

Therefore they are are all UK spec from UK dealers.

Thanks for your input!

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.