Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and girls...

newbie to your forum, but not a newbie to forums and car scene.

im H...32 years young and live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

i have 4 motors atm...

58 reg ford focus (was used by the wife, soon to be sold)

12 plate zafira tourer (the family hack but going to get rid and replace with a s-max later in year/next year)

56 plate mondeo ST tdci hatch in performance blue (just bought that other day and currently doing its mot work ready as my daily)

x reg mondeo ST200 LE saloon 89/300 (my current toy/project...currently off the road)

look forward to posting and having a nosey around here.

thanks,H

·
Getting better
1,126 Posts
Yep!
You'll find it more of a repository of information these days than somewhere to chat.
In fact, only yesterday did I look up about a sticky turbo actuator arm causing the glowplug light to come on/limp mode. Now fixed thanks to previous posts.

Reactions: peterex

·
Post Whore
11,291 Posts
Yep you're right Terrie sadly times have changed much like on other forums but as you say there is a wealth of information in the archives. Got to admit I only look in now and again. BTW there are some of the old lads on Facebook. Dunno if the forum is accessible on there I haven't looked?.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
hi guys and girls...

newbie to your forum, but not a newbie to forums and car scene.

im H...32 years young and live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

i have 4 motors atm...

58 reg ford focus (was used by the wife, soon to be sold)
12 plate zafira tourer (the family hack but going to get rid and replace with a s-max later in year/next year)
56 plate mondeo ST tdci hatch in performance blue (just bought that other day and currently doing its mot work ready as my daily)
x reg mondeo ST200 LE saloon 89/300 (my current toy/project...currently off the road)

look forward to posting and having a nosey around here.

thanks,H
Welcome, I'm sure if you have any questions people will do their best to help and support where they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mk4.5 TXS 2.2
538 Posts
You'll get better responses on talkford. The two forums should be combined really given they are all run by the same owners.

·
1,757 Posts
Hi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts