Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]My beloved Mondeo is up for sale. The car has been kept completely standard and is in the sort after Performance blue colour. The car delivers a staggering 57mpg via a 6 speed gearbox. The car is equipped with cruise control, climate control, air conditioning, heated front and rear windows, 4 electric windows, electrically adjustable seats, half leather seats, heated wing mirrors, a six disc sony cd player, rear parking sensors. The car has a full Ford service history and only yesterday the wheels came back from being professionally refurbished, new centre caps are also on order. The car is taxed until November 2012 and is mot'd until May 2013. HPI clear and available with the car. [/background]
[background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]Anybody wanting a test drive must have fully comprehensive insurance.[/background]

[background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]I'm struggling putting photos of the car on here it can be viewed on piston heads. [/background]

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ford/mondeo-st/ford-mondeo-st-155-tdci-2-2-performance-blue/610522

Mobile 07795 461476
email [email protected]
area. Bridgend South Wales.

Thanks Gavin

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Gavin, I have not sold mine yet, just be wary of any websites offering to buy your car asking for a £50 refundable deposit as they are scams, have been contacted by a few. Best of luck selling. Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts