Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently been reading forum threads about tyres I thought i'd share this deal with everyone here. Based on members comments I decided I wanted PS3's or Contis and looking at prices it seems Camskill seem to be best.

Michelin however have just restarted their 'Buy 2 tyres and get £50 Fuel Gift Card' promotion (see http://marketing.mic...n.co.uk/buynow/ )

Camskill are selling the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 225/40 18 92Y for £102.95 each (see http://www.camskill....18_(92Y)_XL_TL_ )

And Camskill are named on Michelin's website as a promotion participating dealer (type postcode CA28 9BZ)

I've just placed and confirmed my order as follows:
2x PS3 tyres @ 102.95
2x delivery @ 2.99
Total £211.88
Minus £50 Fuel card (sent within 42 days)
Effective end total £161.88 .....or £80.94 each inc del.

Obviously you'll have to taken in to account fitting / delivery based on your own circumstances.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I bought 2 of these from COSTCO about 4 weeks ago and another two 2 months prior to that and cost me £256 for 2 fitted, gutted

·
Flat out!
4,984 Posts
I looked at the Michelin link and do you not need to buy them from a dealer and not online?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the link there is a box to type in location to check for participating dealers. And Camskill is there.

I checked all terms and conditions and didn't find anything about excluding online sales from any participating dealer.
Condition 4 of T&C:
"4. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 0845 366 1590. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion."

As far I read this, it just means you only buy from those listed and not just anybody else that also happen to sell Michelins. An obvious example I noticed was that Kwik-Fit are not part of the promotion though tghe likes of ATs and F1 are.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bought 2 from a local dealer that matched the price from camskill. Posted the fuel voucher request form and i am waiting for the vouchers!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Micloi what dealer matched the price? Just a indy garage?
I'm about to order some PS3s.
What tyres did you order?

Camskill are definitely in on the offer as I rung them earlier on.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have PS3's and cost me £530 odd for all 4 and that was a cheap price compared to all over garages

1 - 12 of 12 Posts