Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
White
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have picked up some ST front fog light covers/bezels for the front bumper from eBay, after my originals were stolen about 8 years ago (low priority job to rectify..)
Each cover has two holes that I think are for screws, in addition to the clips that the bezels use to slide in. Does anyone know the correct size or appropriate replacement? The covers from eBay didn't come with any screws (fair enough).

I admit it's a bit embarrassing asking something so trivial, but I haven't managed to find any info on what these screws should be, and I don't wish for the covers to fly off when going 70mph... !

If anyone has any tips on how to also not have these covers stolen that'd be great. I thought maybe torx/hex head but then suppose that's not any better than a philips really. I'd have thought people had better things to do than take covers 🤦‍♂️

Cheers in advance

·
White
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case anyone else finds this, I managed to find some suitable screws: 3.5 thickness 25mm length. 30mm seemed a bit long and 20mm didn't bite enough. Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts