Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
newbie here.... ordered mine m8... manufactured and just waiting for delivery.

spec is performance blue, full stripes, full leathers, reflex and interior pack.

you got yours yet? pics!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,923 Posts
i've seen acouple with the stripes and i think it works with some colours but not others
saying that i haven't seen it on the blue so it'll good to see yours when you get it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Saw a black one in High Wycombe the other day and the stripes DIDN'T work
Seen a Blue and a Red and they looked ok, no Shelby though is it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi
i took delivery of my one mid march.i run it in for about 3-400 miles ,but now i cant stop blatting it.
its so much fun.let my work mate have a go and now hes bought one.same as mine.got it from dagenham motors.took about a week after ordering.
i had a 2001 rsap saloon mondy with a fare amount of engine upgrades,full st2oo interior twin zorsts big stereo 17in wheels ,got married bought a house,then went to a sport ka now i got this.
it feels so big compared to the ka.but i do still miss the mondy.
with the strips,some days i love them and some i think why did i do it.it does attrack a lot of attension.it seems like everyone wants to race me.when ive parked up and i come back to the car there always someone looking around it.
i was at lakeside shopping centre the other day and a kid come up to me and asked if he could take a picture of it.

watch the stripes .my mates one has started to peel off at the front.
my one seems ok but on the side it looks like the t is coming un stuck.he took it back to the dealership and they said they will sort it.
im gonna see how mine are after i give it its first wash.

G

·
Ford are creating a new adhesive apparently.
From what I read over at rsstoc.com the latest problem is stripes coming off and leaving marks on the paintwork.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i saw a couple of siver ST fezes (no stripes) at burning bournemouth the other week driven by pro stunt drivers, the way they threw them around i think they could well be a contender for the next version of the italian job lol

very nippy car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well mines white with full blue stripes and yes it does attract alot of attention, some good and some bad, but its well worth it, ive also changed my alloys to team dynamics in black, and i love it even more!lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts