Ford ST/RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its Saturday morning and the day has arrived at last at 10am this morning I take delivery of my 11 plate Focus ST, the trouble is ive been awake since 4am woke up with the new toy on my mind.
So get up as can't get back to sleep and go and put Sky F1 Channel on, now this reminds me of when I was a kid yes I know many many many years ago as the grey hair gives it away, trying to sleep on Xmas eve waiting for Mr Santa to arrive .... lol
Now as I look out of the window the rain starts to fall ..... thanks then don't want to get me new toy dirty from the word go arrrgghhhhhh ........
Now is this just me or have any of you guys and gals had sleepless nights before your new toy arrives ... ????

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Enjoy your new toy and keep it out of the rain.

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
Hang on, you actually managed to get some sleep?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys its actually stopped raining now best take some pics before I drive it as may get a bit dirty before I get home.

Martin

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
He is probably on "full boost" as i type this laughing his bollocks off and screaming like a child!!!

·
Streetkat !
13,522 Posts
ha ha I know how you feel. Although I think the sickness over the cost of the car is greater than the excitement!

Have a great weekend with it

·
Trundling along
192 Posts
Enjoy your new addition too the Family !!!!!!

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
Picking up a new car is one of the most exciting things ever IMO!

(Yes I am that sad!)

Have fun dude!

·
Volvo and PSA Power
2,967 Posts
I was excited before picking my new car up 2 years ago, however after 2 weeks and finding problems with the car and having to fight ford to get things sorted, I wished I hadn't bought the car.

Hope all is good for you.

·
Volvo and PSA Power
2,967 Posts
All ok now Bandit??? Tell u what I'll swap my st for your RS.............................
Car's mostly ok now after having the side resprayed due to bad original paintwork, still have minor problems which I have decided I will have to live with.
Not happy that it cost me a few hundred pounds in fuel and time off work in numerous visits to the dealer and bodyshop.
Ford Customer Relations also said that they do not pay compensation for any costs incurred, their attitude was that they were doing me a favour, sorting the car that they did not make right in the first place and I should be gratefull.
This has really put me off of Ford and as a result can not see me ever buying Ford again, even though 90% of past cars have been Ford.
If it wasn't for the amount I would lose selling the car, it would be gone by now.

·
Trundling along
854 Posts
Blimey............ next time we meet you will have to tell me all about it! Did you get a remap to go with the other mods you have had done?

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
Hmmmmmm, 48 hours since he picked it up and no reply from him. He is either dead, or hasn't stopped driving it since he got it. He is probably in some far flung European outpost right now and continuing to drive without looking back!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry guys for not getting back sooner but what a weekend filled it up Saturday morning and had to fill it up again Sunday afternoon talk about a good drive or what, I should have got one allot earlier than I did.
Flippin work had to get in the way though Monday morning so had to park it up boo hoo.
I'm currently trying to get some pics on here but I think I have got to make the files smaller cuz it keeps telling me to naff off, but I will succeed trust me lol.

Martin

·
Scottish Meet Organiser
7,937 Posts
Sorry guys for not getting back sooner but what a weekend filled it up Saturday morning and had to fill it up again Sunday afternoon talk about a good drive or what, I should have got one allot earlier than I did.
Flippin work had to get in the way though Monday morning so had to park it up boo hoo.
I'm currently trying to get some pics on here but I think I have got to make the files smaller cuz it keeps telling me to naff off, but I will succeed trust me lol.

Martin
So your still alive then dude, we were starting to think you'd "binned" it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts