Ford ST/RS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just wondering if someone can help me please, i've been all over and cannot for the life in me find how to debond a phone from my Sony stereo on my Mondeo ST,

It is a Sony 6000 stereo and the Mondeo is on a 2006 plate, every where says to press the green phone symbol but i dont have this on my car,

Thanks

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
That looks ( from your pic ) like the same standard Sony 6cd i have on mine . . is the phone button not far right top ( 1st row ) above the T.A. button & next to the scan & under the CD info button ?

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
Edit : Not the CD info button - the CD load button.

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
O.K. . . . as i don't have a phone bonded to my I.C.E. i don't have the answer on how to de-bond, Slack 05 on here is the phone & I.C.E. expert so try dropping him a p.m.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for that, as im new to all this i dont know how to PM anyone, can you point me in the right direction please???

·
Lover of the colour.....perfection blue!
908 Posts
Hi

Yes it is where you say and when i press the phone button all this does is mute the radio?????
I think yours is the same as mine, and if I remember correctly, if you press the phone button and all it does is mute the radio/cd then you don't have the bluetooth module installed.
Get yourself onto the Ford Etis site and it will give you a full breakdown on the spec of your car as it left the factory!
Sorry to disappoint dude!
Ross

·
Getting better
1,136 Posts

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
+ 1 This Sony 6cd does not have bluetooth capability.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it must have bluetooth because the previous phone that i had was connected to it and it allows up
to 6 x phones to be connected which is now full hence why i cant get my new phone on,

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
Although your set looks the same as mine - mine definetly doesn't have Bluetooth & was fitted as standard to my 05 plate.

Sorry i can't be of more help.

·
Titanium X Sport 2.2
916 Posts
How did you bond your previous phone(s) to the Sony ?

·
Lover of the colour.....perfection blue!
908 Posts
Bonding is easy. But debonding involves going into menus etc
When we got the wife's kuga it already had the max 6 phones connected. It was easy enough to debond all others though.
Sorry I cannae help any further, as I dinnae have the Bluetooth module on mine.
Good luck.
Ross

·
Getting better
1,136 Posts
In my Ford Audio handbook,it says.

DEBONDING A BONDED PHONE

A bonded phone can be deleted from the system at any time,unless a call is in progress.

1) Press the 'PHONE' button on the audio unit.
2) Press the 'MENU' button on the audio unit.
3) Select the 'DEBOND' option on the audio unit.
4) Scroll thru the different phones by using the 'SEEK' buttons and select the phone to be debonded.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts