Ford Etis !? - General Banter - STdriveRS

header
header

News Feed

View All Updates

Photo

Ford Etis !?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 clansman

clansman

Getting better

• Members
  • 1479 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

Just been back on the ETIS web site to check something about my car to find that it no longer displays the spec of the car! Can you still find this out ? If so how.....sign up or is only dealer access?

The Diesel in me
2015 MK 5  Estate in Ruby Red  X pack, winter pack, Adaptive LED's, etc , etc.

Westfield SEiW Sport 2000

2nd ST RETURNED TO EVANS HALSHAW EDINBURGH AS IT WAS A LEMON !!! 
Performance Blue Estate ST
TDCi
Full Recaro leather,heated front seats, Xenon's,Folding mirrors with Puddle lights Sat Nav

#2 NeilW

NeilW

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:54 AM

You now have to register which is free to look at the spec of a car. You still have to pay for the other stuff though.
Formally known as nilagin. Owns Mk3 Focus RS.

#3 clansman

clansman

Getting better

• Members
  • 1479 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

You now have to register which is free to look at the spec of a car. You still have to pay for the other stuff though.

I remembered I had registered but when I logged in it is asking me for Business name, vat number( if registered) Business name and address!! ....None of which is relevant but would not let me do anything else till these fields had been filled in. Which I didn't.  

The Diesel in me
2015 MK 5  Estate in Ruby Red  X pack, winter pack, Adaptive LED's, etc , etc.

Westfield SEiW Sport 2000

2nd ST RETURNED TO EVANS HALSHAW EDINBURGH AS IT WAS A LEMON !!! 
Performance Blue Estate ST
TDCi
Full Recaro leather,heated front seats, Xenon's,Folding mirrors with Puddle lights Sat Nav

#4 NeilW

NeilW

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

I remembered I had registered but when I logged in it is asking me for Business name, vat number( if registered) Business name and address!! ....None of which is relevant but would not let me do anything else till these fields had been filled in. Which I didn't.

I just logged in and was asked for business name and address. I just entered the exact same details as normal registration. It accepted them and allowed me to look up my car ok.
Formally known as nilagin. Owns Mk3 Focus RS.

#5 bip78

bip78

Post Whore

• Members
  • 2686 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:41 AM

Doesn’t ask for business details, just UN, Address, PC. Then enter your vin for 100% read of your shipping spec.