De Chrome Handles And A Quick Wash - Page 2 - Gallery - STdriveRS

header
header

Photo

De Chrome Handles And A Quick Wash

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 Big Taz

Big Taz

Just passed!

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

the chrome is a choice or matter of preference ie some like chrome and others dont, some like slippers others prefer trainers  :}

Lifes like a road you travel on, one day here and next your gone!!!

#22 rob_betelgeuse

rob_betelgeuse

rob_betelgeuse

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

the chrome is a choice or matter of preference ie some like chrome and others dont, some like slippers others prefer trainers  :}

and your point is?

Car; Ford Mondeo ST220 5 Door in Panther Black with Recaro Red leather/Black alcantara interior.

Extras; Denso Touchscreen DVD Navigation System with 6 Disc CD Changer, Advanced Bluetooth Voice Control, Xenon Headlamps.

Modifications; K&N Panel Filter, JP Exhaust

To Do List; Powder Coat Alloys

#23 Big Taz

Big Taz

Just passed!

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

and your point is?

my point like i said purely a choice of preference "if the slipper fits", WE know what your opinion is because anyone that offers alternatives to chrome your straight in their telling them their wrong ie here and Marky 526 thread about "black/Red instead of chrome"

but chrome is not as much in fashion now look at Mercedes, Ferrari, Mclaren, Lexus, Jaguar, lotus and ford etc all moving away from chrome in sports models

#24 rob_betelgeuse

rob_betelgeuse

rob_betelgeuse

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Well I just stated my preference, as you rightly said, we all prefer different things.

If so many manufacturers are producing de-chromed sports models, why didn't you buy

one of those, and save yourself time and money?

I notice you didn't reply to the people who said they like your modifications, just got personnal with someone who dared to say they didn't like them!!

Maybe you are having second thoughts!!   ;) 

Car; Ford Mondeo ST220 5 Door in Panther Black with Recaro Red leather/Black alcantara interior.

Extras; Denso Touchscreen DVD Navigation System with 6 Disc CD Changer, Advanced Bluetooth Voice Control, Xenon Headlamps.

Modifications; K&N Panel Filter, JP Exhaust

To Do List; Powder Coat Alloys

#25 slack05

slack05

Phone & ICE Expert!

• Members
  • 3506 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

Never mind the chrome can u use normal text so it can be read on iOS format 😡😡😡
BEST SHOW CAR WINNER F.I.TP 2009
DEC 07 FAST FORD FEATURED
DEC 08 PERFORMANCE FORD FEATURED
SEE PRODIGYMOTORSPORT FOR OFFERS AND FORUM DISCOUNT

#26 ST220Paul

ST220Paul

Flat out!

• Members
  • 4984 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:48 AM

Never mind the chrome can u use normal text so it can be read on iOS format

Don't worry, you've not missed anything ;) :L :}

'Mighty' Mondeo Mistral

1.8 litres of raw power - very comfy and fantastic at lugging mountain bikes around.

Porsche Cayman R

3.4 litres, 330 bhp, manual gearbox, carbon fibre bucket seats, switch-able sports exhaust, cornering lights etc etc 

#27 Big Taz

Big Taz

Just passed!

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:06 AM

Well I just stated my preference, as you rightly said, we all prefer different things.
If so many manufacturers are producing de-chromed sports models, why didn't you buy
one of those, and save yourself time and money?
I notice you didn't reply to the people who said they like your modifications, just got personnal with someone who dared to say they didn't like them!!
Maybe you are having second thoughts!! ;)

Sorry mate it wasn't meant as an attack as such I can tell your passionate about your car and that's understandable and admirable. Your car's nice. Just I don't like chrome And you have been going on about how chrome is right and everything else is wrong so to speak. which came across as putting the other guys cars Down. ( taking in to account you can tell your cander in text )

No I'm more than happy with my car apart from the repairs I have had to do since I got it.....rocker cover gasket, sump gasket, drivers and passengers door seals, exhaust flexi pipe and now blower flaps. But no one like spending money repairing a car they just got.

I love the colour and how it drives though considering an audio upgrade