Ford ST/RS Forum banner

Custom Map - Best Palce To Get It Done?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Mondeo ST TDCI 05 
#1 ·
Hi all

as the title state, where is the best place to get a custom map done in the Kent / London areas?

so far I have heard of;

AMD - Essex {heard good and bad reviews}

Powerspeed - Ashford {again heard good and bad reviews}

I used to always use Torque of the devil in Uxbridge and by far the most trustworthy and best garage I have ever used but I don't believe they are there anymore.

anyone know where they went?

I'm after a custom map which can give me more BHP, more torque and better MPH

any recommendation / comments welcome

Thanks

#2 ·
I've used these guys and found them to be extremely good! Excellent results and they cover a wide area of the country too :L

Custom Map

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've used these guys and found them to be extremely good! Excellent results and they cover a wide area of the country too :L

Custom Map
lol, your to funny. made me giggle

cheap too,

#6 ·
I had my ST TDCi remapped at AmD Essex. I was very pleased with the results. They do a very thorough job too, they will take the car for a test drive first and if they suspect there is anything wrong with the engine, they won't remap it. They will also take the car for another test drive after the remap to make sure it's ok.

#8 ·
looks like I got some every growing list :D

I have decat and intercooler (may upgrade to mk3 racebits if they let me)

I am getting new tyres next month (Dunlop Sport Maxx RT XL,Michelin Pilot Sport 3 XL or Uniroyal Rainsport 3)

I want to do Clutch, slave, flywheel and driveshafts (clutch hard to press and have knock from shaft)

while I was under there was going to do ARB bushes and droplinks

plus full exhaust and map

just to get all rolling, all at a bargin price of £600 well that's what ill be telling the misses :whistling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.